The Leibniz Institute for Psychology Information (ZPID) will host an international twin-event next year. The conferences' topics are »Big Data in Psychology« (June 7-9, 2018) and »Research Synthesis« (June 10-12, 2018).
Selected contributions will appear in two special issues of the Zeitschrift für Psychologie. The overall aim of the topical issue »Big Data in Psychology« is to address methods and applications using Big Data in psychology. The second special issue focuses on hotspot topics in all subfields of psychology and related areas with the aid of research synthesis methods.
The deadline for submitting structured abstracts is November 15, 2017. Further details can be found here:
Authors who are encouraged to submit a full paper will be invited to present their manuscripts at the associated conferences in June 2018.
As of today, the following keynote speakers have confirmed their
- Frank Bosco, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Andreas Brandmaier, Max Planck Institute for Human Development
- Mike Cheung, National University of Singapore
- Katrijn van Deun, Tilburg University
- Daniel Lakens, Eindhoven University of Technology
- Michael Neale, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Fred Oswald, Rice University
- Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Maastricht University
For more information about the associated conferences, please visit https://conferences.leibniz-psychology.org/3